Who has time these days to take a trip to the bank or to pull out the checkbook and stamps to pay the monthly bills? With the hustle and bustle of daily life, Internet Banking and Bill Pay from Encore Bank gives you a time-saving, state of the art advantage. Organize your family’s finances or just your own. Transfer money to your son at college. Pay the mortgage, the cell phone bill, or the baby sitter. It all just got easier.
Features of Internet Banking and Bill Pay
- Access your bank account 24/7
- View real-time balances
- Transfer money between eligible accounts at Encore Bank and other Financial Institutions
- Pay bills online
- Schedule bills for one time or recurring payments
- View images of processed checks
- View your checking and savings account statements
- Receive alerts via email or text to notify you about your account
- Access your accounts through Mobile Banking
- Download account information to, or connect directly from Quickbooks® and Quicken®
- Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Call us at (501) 228-6000
Email sent through the Internet is not secure. Do not use email to send us confidential information such as credit card numbers, PIN numbers, passwords, Social Security Numbers, Account Numbers, or other important or confidential information.
Is my information safe?
YES. Encore Bank deployed industry-leading security measures to ensure its Internet Banking and Bill Pay Services protect your account information from unauthorized users and identity theft. Find out more about protecting yourself from identity theft…
Apple, iPad, iPhone and iPod touch are trademarks of Apple Inc., registered in the U.S. and other countries. App Store is a service mark of Apple Inc.
Android is a trademark of Google Inc.
Intuit, Quickbooks and Quicken are registered trademarks of Intuit, Inc.
Popmoney® and the Popmoney logo are registered trademarks of CashEdge, a division of Fiserv. All Rights Reserved